The second year of Eleanor Owens Gardening is complete. It’s been fantastic working with clients in their gardens (especially when it’s sunny)! It’s exciting helping each garden evolve year by year as all are vastly different. I am enjoying taking on bigger tasks and learning more difficult techniques.
- Smashed college. Gained a Distinction* diploma in Horticulture.
- Designed my new logo and bought new uniform.
- Plan to purchase a van imminently.
- Continuing studies on garden design, permaculture and edible gardens/self-sustainability.
- Redesigned my blog. It became more accessible and looks fantastic.
Targets for the third year of EOG:
- Taking on an employee/sub-contracting.
- Diversifying my blog.
- Expanding my Etsy shop.