I have three medium sized vegetable beds. One of these is filled with strawberries, blackcurrants, raspberries, a gooseberry and dahlias; the other two are empty and ready for spring.
Sorting through the seeds I’ve been hoarding over the past few months and I’ve found some that I am so excited to try and grow!
It can be easy to sow seeds that are tried and tested; each year I choose a few that are new and unfamiliar to me.
- Tomato ‘Black Russian’
- Tomato ‘Yellow Pear’
- Kale ‘Dwarf Green Curled’
- Broccoli ‘White Sprouting Early’
- Pumpkin ‘Munchkin’
- Squash ‘Turks Turban’
- Borlotti Bean ‘Lingua de Fuoco 2’
- Kohl Rabi ‘Delicacy Purple’
- Trachymene Coerulea ‘Blue Lace Flower’
- Nasturtium ‘Empress of India’
Let me know the new seeds that you are trying this year on Twitter or Instagram @eogardening.